Log-in | Contact Jeff | Email Updates

Question 45:



No answer provided yet.One way to standardize data is to convert the raw values into a z-score. If the data is on a continuous measurement scale (e.g. inches, pounds, seconds, milliliters) you simply subtract each raw value from the mean of the data-set and divide by the standard deviation.

Not what you were looking for or need help?

Ask a new Question

Browse All 869 Questions

Search All Questions: