Log-in | Contact Jeff | Email Updates

Question 176:



No answer provided yet.The percentages for the area in the curve above 1.645 standard deviations is approx 5%, leaving the area below 1.645 at 95%. You can find this by using the z-score to percentile calculator.

Not what you were looking for or need help?

Ask a new Question

Browse All 869 Questions

Search All Questions: