Asked on April 7, 2008how to interpret the z- score
Not what you were looking for or need help?
7 Reasons to Buy
- Each answer comes with a clear explanation of the concept and detailed calculations.
- I provide links to web-calculators and Excel formulas so you can duplicate my steps.
- If you have any questions about the answer I'm available via chat and email.
- I have a Masters in Education from Stanford University and teach statistics to professionals and students. More about Jeff Sauro
- I guarantee my answers. I'll refund your money for an incorrect answer or work to get you the correct answer.
- I've helped over 700 students and professionals.
- You get priority on new questions asked with the purchase of full-access.